Ocean Fright Service
FAB Services can handle all your Sea Freight requirements worldwide, we offer our customers a wide range of flexible services to suit your needs.
Sea Freight services not only include standard full-container load (FCL) and less-than-container load (LCL) shipments but also include Break Bulk, Roll-on Roll-off (RORO), Project and Heavy Lift Cargo as well as charter vessel services.
By utilizing our Shipping line contracts with all major shipping lines, FAB offers competitive pricing with excellent space commitments and multiple arrival and departure options to match your requirements.
Our global network of agents provides you with a complete worldwide transport and distribution solution. We have direct routings or deferred options to suit your requirements.
FAB Flexible Sea Freight Services include:
- Worldwide Services
- General & Perishable Freight
- Export & Import Documentation Handling & Processing
- Customs & Quarantine Clearance
- Full Container Loads (FCL)
- Refrigerated Container Services
- Specialized equipment – flat racks, tanks, flexi-tanks containers and Out of Gauge
- Coastal Cargo
- Less than Container Loads(LCL)
- Scheduled Consolidation Services
- Buyers Consolidation
- Break-Bulk Services
- Roll On Roll Off Services(RORO)
- Container & Loose Cargo Transport
- Port to Port Services
- Door to Door Services
- Direct & Trans-shipment Service Options
- Containing Packing & Unpacking
- Pick up, Packing and Crating
- Storage & Distribution Services
- Dangerous or Hazardous Cargo
- Project & Heavy Lift Cargo
- Mining Equipment Transport
- Personal Effects
- Letter of Credit Consignments
- Cargo Tracking and Arrival Advice
- Late Cut-offs at Port
Computation of LCL Rates
Ocean LCL Rates are charged per Weight or Measurements of the shipment, whichever yields greater revenue to the carrier.
W = Weight = 1000 kilos = 2204.6 pounds
M = Measurement = 1 cubic meter = 35.31
cubic feet To calculate the correct Ocean Freight LCL charges, we need to know the actual gross Weight of the shipment in kilos or pounds and the Measurements of each box or package; Length, Width and Height in inches or centimeters.
To calculate the Measurements of a shipment, take the greatest Length x greatest Width x greatest Height in inches times the total number of packages then divide by 1728 then times by 0.02832 will result in cubic meters.
One kilogram = 2.2046 pounds
One meter = 100 centimeters
One Cubic Meter = 35.31 Cubic Feet
One Cubic Foot = 1728 Cubic Inches